Heritage Lottery Bid documents
Below you can read some of the documents relating to the development of The Barlow under the Heritage Lottery Bid. It was established in October 2017 that the Heritage Lottery Bid would not go ahead in line with recommendations from the consultant. It is intended to pursue bids for smaller amounts of money from various funding streams for specific projects.
- Report from SHA (Final) Oct 2017
- Development Business Plan from AMION (Final)
- AGM minutes 23.05.18
- CL OMI Architect development proposal (woodlands)
- OMI Architect development proposal (buildings)
- Final HLF Report (July 2018)